Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twitter before I saw something that made me think. There is

Twitter before I saw something that made me think. There is a bit of a Kerfuffle because Wanda Sykes and his wife decided donor egg whites for their children. Not sure why it has not yet use their own eggs, although I am thinking Wandas probably too old. Not sure about women and, obviously, theyd have to use donor sperm, although his wife did take the kids. (Correction: they used their wives eggs, but used a sperm donor). br Apparently, this sort of thing is becoming an issue as black women are choosing to use donor / sperm of whites. I know from boards of infertility black eggs are harder to find and therefore more expensive (dontcha love capitalism). Im not sure black sperm. Moreover, it seems that black women tend to have less successful results with IVF, although scientists are unsure why. This could be part of the fact that black women tend to have fertility problems more generally. My guess would be that most have had fibroids myomectomy black with the possibility of scarring is quite high. br I have no plans in vitro fertilization or similar, but I wonder if it's something I would do, especially because my partner is white. What are the implications of women choose to be black or biracial children Wandas if all white br Possibly related posts: (automatically generated) Just Say Next ... Free Lesson # 19: Avoid StereotypeWhat men, I get angry The First Lady Roots, a common way of Slavery br br