Friday, October 9, 2009

I was doing some research online and came across your site and looking at laparoscopic myomectomy

I was doing some research online and came across your site and looking at laparoscopic myomectomy and robotics. But I have some questions for you, I hope you would be able to vouch for me. br I am 27 and learned of the fibroids, when just turned 26. Nurses, doctors, radiologists, everyone was surprised that for a young person as I have fibroids. And I have a family history of fibroids, either. Since then I have been doing regular ultrasound examination every 6 months and my doctor. I have 2 large fibroids, one in the top of the uterus and one behind or in the uterine wall. Since I am so young, there are so many complications, I have to think before choosing the option. br Last week, my doctor told me that both the fibroids have grown to the size of the ball is not as smooth but bigger than baseball. And I recommended that myomectomy Laporoscopy fact, as soon as possible. As the largest, it becomes more difficult and complicate the surgery. This week, I went to a second opinion and the doctor recommended / me da Vinci myomectomy. I read a lot about it online too. But I am very confused and scared now because I've never had surgery before. Both have advantages and disadvantages, I was wondering if you have suggestions for me. I called my doctor and told him about Da Vinci Myomectomy, told me that I am not the candidate for that, since my fibroids are large. I have a surgery date scheduled in a few weeks, I am more and more fear and worry about what to do. What would be the right decision for me, since the intent of getting pregnant in the coming years, when I am married br br