Friday, October 9, 2009

I do not know exactly what happened to me tonight, but at 8:30 pm or so,

I do not know exactly what happened to me tonight, but at 8:30 pm or so, but I started feeling really weird. At first I thought he was hungry, but my stomach did not hurt as much or growl. There is no pain anywhere, I had a strange feeling in chest and throat. Well, I tried to fight him, however, became worse. We just went to the store today so there was plenty of fresh fruit to eat. I ate a banana and started to feel better immediately, but the strange feeling was still there. Then he ate 1 / 4 cup almonds. He ate 1 cup cooked white rice and add 1 tablespoon of honey to it. I felt a little better, so I stopped eating there. 9:00 Water10 EATING SCHEDULE: 15AM Red Leaf Clover tea11: 30AM strawberry juice (a bowl of strawberries and mix up to 10 oz of water) 12:30 PM 1 green apple1: 30PM 1 cup cooked yellow mung beans4: 30PM romaine lettuce, Roma tomatoes, with avocado dressing (1 / 2 avocado mixed with 2 ounces of water) a prescription of how to live book.7: 30PM cauliflower and mushrooms with curry powder 1 banana ** 10:30 PM A cup of almonds, 1 1 / 2 cups cooked white rice and 1 tablespoon of honey. Exercise: 20 minutes walking on the lessons I learned today .... treadmill I should eat each day the bananas and avocados regularly (even during fasting), because they help with my heart disease. I read this in numerous medical journals and also saw it mentioned during my research on the Internet, of course, the reduction of fibroids in me too. I took a couple of days of eating bananas and my husband asks me about him and said he was fine, but now I know it was not true. Tomorrow is a new day and bananas back to me .... br br