Friday, October 9, 2009

Hi, I recently came across your blog very interesting. I am

Hi, I recently came across your blog very interesting. I am also dealing with a fibroma, mine was the size of a volleyball and weighed about 12 pounds. I have no children but do not want the surgery either. I made a lot of things they have done with very little success. Fasting does not help. I have recently had an MRI to see how much my tumor was small, but definitely something less than it was. I did a water fast 10 days and have noticed improvement. I'm in the midst of a second faster (probably around the same time) and hope for more of contraction. Many sites tout the success of fast water fasting for fibroids (tumors of all types), you might want to do research on your own to it. Another thing you might want to check out is EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique. Sounds strange, but it works fantastically well. There are countless websites devoted to it, but here are some I have some help from: too many www.mercola.com/forms/eftcourse1.htmwww.emofree.com/There EFT videos on YouTube, which is one I has a lot of: www.youtube.com/watchv=gvHIilsh2ugBest of luck in your quest for health, that is definitely in my thoughts / prayers. I will read regularly to see how they fare. br br