Friday, October 9, 2009

I had my post surgery follow up with Dr. Ob /

I had my post surgery follow up with Dr. Ob / Gyn yesterday. Everything has healed well and I'm good to go and get pregnant! She has a bold personality and I really liked talking to her. In general it was very reassuring on the fertility of my ailments, but she also had a sound of surprise in his voice in a couple of things I said. In a strange way, this is also reassuring me know that I'm not going crazy and things are not normal ... # 1 I showed DH SA the most recent numbers for his opinion about an IUI. First, he said, surprised, not quite normal voice when I pointed out on 10% motility, quot; is that surgery before or after surgery Quot; however, then took my pen in my hand, leaned on my notebook and wrote quot; IIUquot, in big bold letters. She said she believes that we definitely have a great shot with IUI. It must have been able to say that I am a stress case, and made me laugh that she wrote it in my notebook. # 2 I told my spotted (again). She asked if it was 12 days before my period, and I said, quot; No, more like 10.quot; surprised voice: quot; Oh, really Quot; But then he said that probably hormonal and not a big deal (I wonder how often I hear that). Take progesterone, he said. She also said it still could be residual cure fibroid removal, but the cycle was exactly like my spotting has always been, so I doubt it. I do not believe that doctors know what to do, really. # 3 I told my FSH levels of estrogen on CD 3 (8.7 68, respectively). Again her voice caught, quot;: How old are you Quot; (28) that quickly became: quot; That is still very normalquot;. I think he said things are normal and fine of 10 times, and liked it. She says that just keeping track of my FSH and begin to move to more aggressive, but that is a normal number. She sent me and told me to have an IUI and got pregnant! At this point I feel like I could have been playing down things a bit too, but I think I need, Know Not that I'm going to run out and really think it's normal ... but it helped me stay calm. It's good to have a doctors appointment promote. :) Br br