Friday, October 9, 2009

The joys of being a woman! For years I struggled with fibroids, and that gradually grew,

The joys of being a woman! For years I struggled with fibroids, and that gradually grew, life became more and more difficult, and will be stronger than me, I just learned to live with the symptoms until it all fell apart on Christmas Day 2007I do not want to scare anyone or ashamed to take action, my goal is to prevent women from going through what I did, as early action is much better than fighting with fibroids cure.My began 15 years ago, after to experience a miscarriage, my doctor did a D & C and told me he had some small fibroids that had to be shaved, because they can grow to a point at the top, and this could be a potential threat to future pregnancies. Six weeks later I went to the fast day of surgery and anesthesia when I left my doctor kindly informed me that they had gone all of its own accord. I had changed jobs to work 60 hours a week as very stressed Corporate Travel Consultant temporary work with travel agencies that relief personnel needed, so I put it all due to a significant reduction in the tension that had solved the problem. Fortunately I was able to follow and has two beautiful daughters, without worry.I always been one of the blessed when it came to timing, which only lasted for 23 days were light and never had a cramp, couldnt understand what others kept complaining about girls. Five years ago, the situation began to change slowly, my periods have more and heavier and heavier. There would be times when you literally awash with me, but I kept working, always in your pocket with supplies for the fast run to the bathroom to cool off. Cramps started as a little occasionally and Niggle got so bad that sometimes it feels like a knife was back in my womb. He came home from work and collapse on the couch, all the energy drained from me, little did I know that anemia had beaten me hard because of the amount of iron that was losing because my periods weeks.ES would travel to the Doctors have confirmed my suspicions that the fibroids are increasingly happy and my only option was to have a hysterectomy. I didn't want to know about that, having removed fragments were not in my list, not to drive for several weeks has yet to impress me either. Relief was the hand with prescribed medication beautiful to me that the bleeding has stopped short (yippie!), But could not stay in these forever, but enjoyed the franchise offered when I use them. A mega dose of iron supplementation helped improve my energy level, and I did a lot of reading on natural therapies and tried a few, but never stuck with any of them long term.Christmas Day 2007 was the last straw for me. Our family went to lunch at a restaurant very nice, I spent the first hour of sitting in the bath and the flow never stops, even for a second. By the grace of God that finally relieved and cautiously joined my family to eat and was given breathing space for the next 3 hours. When we got home the bleeding struck again, and I was taking a shower to watch these large clots falling to the ground. My husband took this time and he panicked, and before I knew it was on my way to hospital. Merry Christmas to PRIMOLUT mea great deal of help to stop the bleeding and blood tests showed he had lost much blood, I had stayed home and had not gone to the hospital, I would have seen me in full renal failure by morning. Needless to say I had to put the flag of surrender and complete had a hysterectomy as soon as possible. Because the fibroid was so big he could not have minimally invasive surgery, but had to have the full court, which could drive for weeks and I was in much pain, even with the help of painkillers. I could not do my own housework, or cooking or just lounging on the couch and it was so difficult for me. They also took away my ability to have more children, although in all honesty, that has not really want more, but the choice was good and gone. Months passed before I could sit comfortably in a desk chair, but I must say now that is over and done, I am very grateful for the result, but never should have let it get out of control as if usually did.Fibroids are benign tumors, and although it may cause discomfort, usually not a direct threat to our longterm welfare, unless out of control like mine. There is no simple remedy like quitting fibroids are many factors that contribute to its growth. Please dont end like me, early action can make the war.There fibroids are many natural ways to help treat fibroids, and prevention / intervention can help prevent more radical approaches such as surgery, and I would have discovered this quite early: Get Free ReportGood luck! br br