Friday, October 9, 2009

quot; Holaquot;, I greeted the young doctor who came in pretty skirts swishing on her knees

quot; Holaquot;, I greeted the young doctor who came in pretty skirts swishing on her knees. quot; I'm Katie. And this is my mam�.quot; began to speak, the voice prompt and accurate and nodded, he said. quot; So if it is a uterine fibroid, let's go, look and then come right back. Only if we will remove the ovary. The masses may be cancer and may also be large enough to twist the ovary and cut off the blood supply. So would quot;. Quot; If you go by quot;, I said, quot; I want it out. It's uterus I know. quot; quot; not quot;, interrupted me. quot; MRI is not very confiable.quot; quot; acuerdoquot I do not;, offered me coldly, thinking of the images he had carefully examined for hours. quot; is cancer. I can see the outer layer of the uterus lying around. It is not necessary to let you stick a camera through my belly button. I know ahora.quot; [Seriously, people Look at that! In the bottom of this table, we see that the bright curve surrounded by a dark curve of tissue which is the uterus. Turn right at the front and top of that, there is a large ball. However, especially in the front, you can see the lining of the uterus involving the fibroid. It is cancer.) I think I mentioned that the ovaries are adorable you can see the sound on the right of the image (it's my left ovary, but that the convention of radiology in the axial plane). It is the light gray circlelike thingie with smaller white spots inside. The other because there are two is behind the giant cell fibroma Smoosh on the left side of the image. It can be seen sticking out from under the great dark mass. Said Fibroma is the destruction of symmetry there must be healthy. And while I agree that the ovarian fibroma and too close together, I do not attached, nor do I believe that the mass comes from ovario. "So do not think you can know enough through pictures, quot; I sighed as my mother worried to me and the doctor sat on a small stool. quot; And I do not want surgery unless you are going to eliminate what is the mass. So: what do we do Quot; quot; cuerpoquot is his, he said kindly. quot; So do what feels comfortable for you and tell you if I think you are taking unnecessary risks to their health. I'd like to check some hormone levels to give me some hints about whether this could be ovarian cancer. So you can get blood taken today or in a few days. quot; quot; It will do today, quot; sonri�.quot Mother decided and, I'm afraid of needles, quot; I noted tentatively proud. quot; I used to be terrified of them, but I through it after giving sangrequot;. quot; That's good! quot; praised. quot; Some people never get over this phobia, so I think that is perfect for tiquot;. quot; is only surgery and multiple pelvic exams freak me outquot;, offered an apology. quot; Mirequot, he said. quot; This was a good conversation. We got to know each other and certainly respect your thoughts and opinions, and feel that you understand what I was trying to say. At this time, do not think his life is in danger. I # 39, I will not force a decision because they think it necessary. So we'll see what the blood test shows, talk again and see how you feel about your options quot;. Quot; Thanks quot;, I said sincerely and walked to the lab to ensure behind.After mom about the girl was good at her job (she said she would use a small needle to me), I closed my eyes and turn your head when the needle pricked and the blood ran in three vials. I sighed with relief when he told me to apply pressure and left to escape before after.I not know if I'm more or less worried. I understand that I have no plan. Without the goal of getting this thing off me, I'm much less likely to undergo exploratory surgery. If you want to explore myself, I will be in a giant magnet and display images. Even I'll drink plenty of water and let it press against my belly with a transducer. If they can not agree on this plan, I'll take the time to be offered to reflect on it and try not to freak out about it. quot; Have you had a mammogram quot; he asked after noticing that it was 30. quot; I've seen my pechosquot;, I refused to provide Xrays had not been used. quot; are buenosquot;. br br