Tuesday, October 13, 2009

7.2009 In July I went to the Imaging Center to have

7.2009 In July I went to the Imaging Center to have a pelvic ultrasound and OB do not have a total abdominal ultrasound. Abdominal ultrasound was negative, which means the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, all is well there. But with pelvic ultrasound found a diffusely enlarged to appear 20 x18 x 8.9 cm uterus with a thickened endometrial stripe. The doctor went on to say that there are multiple predominantly intramural uterine fibrosis and two of the biggest are at the bottom. In return, I had very bad abdominal pain / pressure. Now the pain is starting to move towards the bottom of my back. I was so proud of myself, because as the doctor told me the bad news, I stayed together, did not cry. But the moment I got in the car could not stop mourn, I call my young SIS and then there she prayed with me. through SIS. Immediately after, I started thinking about my future. I knew I always wanted to get married and have at least 3 children, but now it seems that is not going to happen. That week I wept and wept until my eyes swell. at first I said that if the gynecologist tells me to get rid of my uterus is the only solution, and was willing to do so. Because I felt, I can always adopt a child every time I'm ready to have kids. But then, its so weird because I felt I was making before I even knew what my options were. I prayed and prayed to God to help me with this. God works in mysterious ways, because people did not tell him about my situation t talked to me about someone I knew I had fibroids and who could still bear children. Another lady told me that her doctor told her that she would not be able to carry a child because her uterus is completed with fibroids and now has two teenage children. She told me to always go for a second opinion. Believe it or not, I think it was God who sent people my way to talk to me and give me hope. so I know I'm not going to have a hysterectomy I've done so the three boys that I love. Hysterectomy is not even one of my options. on 8/18/09 I have an appointment with my gynecologist, he then tells me what to do. No matter what you stick with MY UTERUS! br br