Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I did not ruin anything with blood, sheets, clothes, nothing

I did not ruin anything with blood, sheets, clothes, nothing ... and not have to use gadgets that made me look like I was preparing for the launch of the monitoring mission, but only from the waist down ... br fibroids bleed more much more. When carried out you bleed less. I do not know why. [I guess, my guess is that there is something odd part of her uterus, really, and makes your uterus larger whole so that when your uterine lining ... Slough there is more .... I do not know this theorysounds bad, because my fibroids outside the uterus, such as barnacles ... br SPOILER ALERT: I used to bleed so much that I was anemic this happens to many women. I had to have a blood transfusion once. I thought I was extreme ... I was, like, quot;'re kidding, right Well And if I refuse * Quot; br DOCTOR: Well ... because technically do not have enough blood in his body to be alive .... I suppose you could have heart failure, if desired. Oh br ... I just remembered another time, in college, was the world's worst menstrual cramps. I did not want, but I got out of class Basic Drawing, which I loved and tried to go back to my bedroom. Just got to the door. I think the police gave me a ride to health services. When I arrived, things did their routine entry, and then someone asked me quot; You OK Quot; I thought it would be the beginning of a quot; sketch Saturday Night Livequot;, had an alien in whichI giant or three embedded in the back of the head, tentacles waving, speak foreign languages. br DOCTOR: Oh, because your blood pressure is so low that they are not technically alive. You must be knowledge. We would like to stay a little. br br