Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I realize that this mission Sexploration will not be an easy task

I realize that this mission Sexploration will not be an easy task. I have to do more than find some new toys, buy some underwear and slap on some lotion to make my sexual energy. br There are other issues, and are abundant, not the least of which is that both my husband and I are overweight. I am also dealing with intramural fibroids that are so painful that I am now bedridden for days. These two items alone makes me feel much less sexy, much less sexual. br My approach is a week to take better care of my appearance, so I feel more sexy. Life becomes so calm and routine after a while, it's easy to forget that the data was so exciting, because while the thought was it. Therefore, I rise to what he was doing differently if I were engaged attitude. br Well, for starters, it would shave their legs, I'd give myself manicures and pedicures on a regular basis, most often wear makeup, dress to impress, the correlation wear under clothing, walking in high heels with more often I care more about being and feeling sexy. br The funny thing is that all I did, they rarely mean for my appointment. The manicure and pedicure I can not believe that one man who cares about that. Underwear on the floor ended in moments of being revealed, it wasn't for him, it was for me! I felt more sexy wearing. br So maybe my 1st approach seems a bit shallow, and it might seem that all about appearances and perhaps a small part it is, but also about the senses, my senses. The sensation of running his hand over my legs without problems while typing this entry, the smell of the cream used to soften hands and feet, the sweet taste of my lipstick strawberry flavor, dress flowing to flapping against my thighs in a windy day, and the pleasant feeling bad knowing that I'm wearing lingerie as complete a transaction in the market. The combination makes me dizzy with excitement! br br