Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This was the beginning ... 7.30 pmThis was 3 hours laterAnd

This was the beginning ... 7.30 pmThis was 3 hours laterAnd this is when I woke up the next day, 15 hours after application.Ok, so mom called and suggested I should try my iodine, because even if my blood test of thyroid were Tickety boo ... my iodine no. So I did the test ... and interesting. Here are some pictures and what did.Test 1 so happened within 24 hours ... definitely. I thought I should do it again to dismiss the fact that there may be infected leaves over night.Test 2 and now I'm at 10 hrs in the second test ... in the other arm. Has disappeared almost completely. So it seems that iodine deficiency can be ... great! You can answer some questions re my fertility and being able to maintain a pregnancy, breast fibroids, endometriosis and cysts. Therefore, it could take much of the story ... but now I have to deal with the GP ... already thinks I'm nuts and try to get him to support me with my iodine to test how they choose .. and that there is a blood test.If you want to do this in a small bottle of home.Buy (cost me 98p from Tescos) Tincture of iodine ... things orange. Paint a 2x2 inch square inside arm.Take note of each hour and write or photograph of the differences you notice. Include in your notes when it starts to fade and when it is gone completely. Becareful as some people have reactions to things. I have a little spicy ... but that's it.If the patch disappears within 24 hours ... have to be seen despite thyroid tests may be acceptable. If your patch disappears in 10 hours or less ... suggests that you are definitely deficient. I would also suggest that you help with the preparation of the dose of iodine to correct the deficiency. It's not as simple as taking a pill and be done with it. You have to prepare one dose and repeat the test. Proof that you should probably look into getting the patch, if it disappears, is a urine test for iodine load. What they do is give about 50 mg of iodine and will have to pee in a cup on the hour, every hour. Your urine will be tested after a period of 24 hours of collection and will determine how much to hold and segregate. Apparently, if secreted more than 90%, then you're well, your body has enough. If the body retains more and lose less than 90%, then you have a degree of deficiency Iodine.It worth getting checked out as it plays an important role in our bodies. Hope this helps You.Good luck, may even put my test 2 shots in here too to show the XX results.Jodie br br